Monday, October 6, 2014

Schedule For The Week Of 10/6/14-10/12/14

This is my uploading schedule for the week of 10/6/14-10/12/14.

I finally got a working microphone adapter which means that I don't have to go through the tedious process of recording the audio through my phone and then somehow getting it on my computer.
This means that I'll be able to record more videos in the same amount of time which is already noticeable with the amount of videos going up this week!

I also figured out how to record the screen of my Galaxy S4 with no lag at high quality, so I might be recording some new Android games gameplay soon!

Anyway, here is my schedule:

Monday (12:30 pm EST) - Soldier Front 2 Gameplay EP49 Working Adapter Is Here!
Wednesday (12:30 pm EST) - CS:GO Gameplay EP3 Deathmatch Fails
Thursday (12:30 pm EST) - Hitman Absolution Gameplay EP10 End Of The Road & Dexter Industries
Friday (12:30 pm EST) - CS:GO Gameplay EP4 AK Practice


No comments:

Post a Comment