Thursday, January 2, 2014

Channel Goals For The New Year

Whatup everyone! Firstly, I'd like to wish you a great New Year! Hopefully 2014 will be amazing for all for everyone!
With a New Year come new beginnings, new opportunities, and of course new goals. I'd like to list a couple of goals for my YouTube Channel on here, so in a year I can see how far I've come and how close I was to reaching my goals.

  • I'd like to reach 3,000 subscribers by the end of 2014. I know it's a big goal and I would have to gain almost 2,300 subs, but I think we can do it! 
  • Interact with my subscribers more. Now this involves responding to each and every one of your comments on my video, playing different games with my subscribers, and maybe hosting some Livestreams in which I can play with you and you guys can ask me questions. We'll see...
  • Getting one of my videos to 50,000 views. This will be an amazing accomplishment, and if we can achieve this I will be ecstatic! I'm actually working on an AVA montage which should be pretty awesome when it's finished! When I complete it I'll share it everywhere and I hope you guys do the same so I can reach my goal of 50,000 views!
  • The last, but probably the most important one is having fun, playing video games, and enjoying every part of this so called Journey Through YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment